BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Book Tour/Giveaway For Blind Beast Mate by Milana Jacks


 Blind Beast Mate
Milana Jacks
Genre: Dystopian Erotic Romance
Publisher: Inked Refuge
Date of Publication: Sept 3, 2016
ASIN: B01KM1561E
Number of pages: 87
Word Count: 24,000
Cover Artist: Milana Jacks
When life deals a wild card, play it no matter the cost.

Since the day Rey’s defiance earned her a blinding blow to the head, fear has hovered as close as the guide dog that clings to her side. But the terror that grips her now is almost beyond description.

Like her sister before her, Rey has been sold to satisfy the lusts of one of the alien Beasts that now rule the Earth. If the towering, leather-clad Alpha discovers his prize can’t see, he could kill her with a flick of his claw. Or worse, send her home—where the only mercy she’ll get is a bullet.

From the moment the Alpha Beast spotted Rey smiling tenderly at her flowers, his desire to own her, body and soul, roared louder than his bike’s throaty engine. But the only smiles his new pair aims his way are forced—and oddly off target. She is liquid heat in his arms, yet ignores the notes and gifts he leaves for her.

If he can’t win her over, he can’t trust her with his own truth. And the combined weight of their secrets could destroy everything.

On Sale During the Tour for .99 at Amazon
Excerpt: 

The Alpha Beast grunted. A large hand framed one side of my face, and his mouth slammed down on mine, his tongue demanding entrance. Whistling and hooting followed his assault—he considered it a kiss, I was sure. His hand wound around my hair, and I could do nothing but let him invade. I pretended it was a romantic wedding kiss, a press of lips, subtle and gentle for the sake of an audience, but the Alpha clearly didn’t know what gentle meant. My back nearly snapped when he leaned forward and I leaned back. He deepened the kiss. For a second, I thought, he might swallow me whole. When his tongue swirled with mine and a low growl rumbled in the back of his throat, I stopped thinking altogether.
The Alpha Beast tasted fresh, a hint of mint and lemon on his expert tongue, not a trace of stale beer or someone else’s night-before lipstick. Growing up with a community whore had thought me to appreciate the small things and rejoice in those small things even at the most terrifying moments. I didn’t know what would happen to me with this man, but at least he didn’t taste bad on my sensitive palate.
After a minute, his kissing slowed and his tongue stopped moving. Not knowing what else to do, I stroked it with mine. With the tip of my tongue, I flicked his. The Alpha Beast groaned into my mouth and pressed me closer. He was so hard, I thought he might burst out of his pants and take me right over his bike. He could do what he wanted with me. I was his pair.
His lips left mine. My mouth still gaped, and my lips tingled from rubbing on his stubble. I’d never been taken like this before. The Alpha Beast chuckled, probably at my gaping mouth, and his rough, two-day-unshaven cheek brushed my soft one as his sharp teeth nibbled my ear. He whispered, “Your uncle swore to me you are a virgin. Swore up and down nobody’s spoiled you, and charged me an arm and a leg for your virginal pussy. Let’s be clear in case you aren’t. Tell me now so I don’t gotta drive back to collect his arm and a leg.”
I wasn’t a virgin, but I’d protected myself from abuse. In fact, I was so good at protecting myself that I traded rape trauma for a life of blindness. A trade no woman should have to make. I swiped away those memories and focused on the now.
The silence in the yard never sounded louder. I estimated that between his beasts and the community’s humans, about three hundred people watched and listened. Even Dark had stopped barking. “Can we talk about this later?” I whispered.
“No. Answer me.”
My body was still bent back, and he appeared a dark mass against the lit sky. I gripped the back of his head and tried to pull him down so I could whisper in his ear. I tugged, but he didn’t budge. Okay, then. “Maybe,” I said.
“Twenty says there be bloody sheets!” someone shouted.
I would’ve liked to keep our business private.
The Alpha Beast straightened, and three hard thumps sounded. He might’ve thumped his chest, but I wasn’t sure. It sounded suspiciously like something a gorilla did. He picked me up and plopped my ass on the back of his bike. The way he manhandled me suited me fine. He could move me from one place to the next all he wanted. Next, he removed my sunglasses and paused.




Milana Jacks, author of Jade Dober urban fantasy, grew up with tales of water fairies that seduced men, vampires that seduced women, and Babaroga who’d come to take her away if she didn’t eat her bean soup. She writes about extraterrestrials and fantasy creatures roaming the Earth where she resides with her mate and their three little monsters.

When not writing about Jade, she writes sassy romance novellas for busy women who need quick hotness on their ereader pages. In her Newsletter, she releases discounted pre-order announcements and freebies. Poke her website!

Dark world. Brave women. Sassy Romance.


Amazon   Website:   Newsletter:  FB page: 

Twitter: @milanajacks  Instagram:  Pinterest:  Goodreads: 
Tour giveaway 
$30 Amazon GC

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

A very interesting concept.

Unknown said...

Thank you for blogging about Blind Beast Mate. Happy reading!