BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Review For MAIL-ORDER CHRISTMAS BABY By Sherri Shackelford- 4*

Title: Mail-Order Christmas Baby
Series: Montana Courtships #1
Author: Sherri Shackelford

Genre: Western Historical Romance
Rating: * * * * 
Publishers: 
(Nov 7, 2017)
Paperback: 288 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley

The Rancher's Special Delivery 
The "package" is addressed to him, but rancher Sterling Blackwell certainly didn't order a baby! More scandalous still, he and the town's pretty teacher are named as parents. With gossip running wild, only a marriage of convenience can protect little Gracie and their reputations until her real family is found. 
Heather O'Connor is content to be the spinster schoolmarm of Valentine, Montana…until Gracie's arrival stirs her heart. She can't keep the adorable child without Sterling's help, though she promises not to interfere with his life. But staying aloof from her handsome husband isn't easy with a tiny matchmaker in tow. A mistake brought them together, but love might just make them a family by Christmas…

Montana Courtships
1. Mail-Order Christmas Baby

I've read several Christmas novels recently and this one had many aspects I adored. First of all a baby and then a historical romance that takes place in the Old West. There was also the mystery of where the baby came from. I didn't figure that out but did figure out early on who was behind the ranch's frequent accidents. I love seeing a marriage of convenience blossom and it was entertaining seeing the interaction of Sterling and Heather. So pull up a comfy chair and enjoy this and many other Christmas reads from Harlequin this Christmas season.   

No comments: